Mortise Privacy Bolt with Traditional Turnpiece and Rose with 2-3/8" Backset from the Traditions Collection
For over forty years, Omnia has been recognized in the industry for manufacturing architectural hardware of incomparable design and superior quality. While we have expanded the scope of our product line over the years to accommodate the market demands, we have always retained a focus on classic, traditional designs. With the introduction of Omnia Traditions, we present new and existing knob and lever designs that can be seamlessly integrated into residential or commercial projects requiring a more timeless style.
A selection of seven elegantly designed knobs are available in this collection to complement any design motif. Manufactured of solid brass, they are as pleasing to the touch as they are to the eye.
- This is a mortise Privacy set and works on doors where no bore hole exists.
- 2-3/8" Backset Privacy Bolt Included
- Not recommended for commercial use
- Includes interior knob and traditional rose with Emergency Release on the exterior rose
- Interior rose and turnpiece dimensions (1-9/16"h x 1-1/16"w x 1-1/16"d)
- Exterior emergency release rose (1-9/16"h x 1-1/16"w x 3/8"d)
- Faceplate Strike: 2-1/4" x 1"
- Installation template and instructions included in shipment
- Faceplate: 2-1/4" H x 1" W x 5/32" D
- Bolt: 9/16" throw solid brass bolt
Additional Omnia Links
This Omnia item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Omnia 9163/238 US5A
- Omnia 9163/238 US3
- Omnia 9163/238 US10B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Omnia 9163/238 US26
- Omnia 9163/238 US14
- Omnia 9163/238 US15
- Omnia 9163/238 US3A
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9163/238 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Omnia products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.