How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
With six Oxygenics engines and 8 different spray settings, the Vortex is built to deliver power in many forms. Constructed with patented technology that increases pressure while reducing water usage, it will lower water and energy costs while providing a strong feeling of luxurious bliss.Product Features:
- Huge 10” rain shower with 8 spray functions
- Oxygenics spray setting features 6 water-expanding Oxygenics engines for maximum spray power and coverage.
- Extra-large 10” face provides complete coverage so you’re never out in the cold.
- Change the spray from massage to downpour to everything in between with the flick of a switch.
- 9” adjustable metal shower arm provides additional versatility.
- Largest multi-function rain shower available with WaterSense certification.
- High quality metal base and non-stick internal materials ensure long-lasting performance.
- The best-performing shower head you’ll ever own - at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Includes rain shower head, 9" arm, plumber's tape and installation instructions
With 30 years in business and a history staying true to their name and original goal, it's hard to not see why Oxygenics continues to win awards for their products. By pumping oxygen itself into the water, showers with an Oxygenics product invigorate the skin, hair and life of those who use their products. Oxygenics isn't just a name but also a technology that aims to revitalize showers with water-conserving efforts that aren't just good for business, but for the world as a whole.
Additional Oxygenics Links
Oxygenics 48227 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||9|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Spray Pattern||Flood, Full, Jet, Massage, Rain, Wide|