Built around a powerful Oxygenics engine, the SkinCare shower head is designed to deliver high-efficiency performance. It converts weak water pressure into a powerful spray, all while using less water and energy. The result will be increased savings and a quality shower experience.Product Features:
- Powerful Oxygenics technology amplifies water pressure
- Patented Oxygenics engine amplifies water pressure, turning weak showers into powerful showers in just minutes.
- Efficient design reduces water usage and energy costs
- High quality metal base and non-stick internal materials ensure long-lasting performance.
- Works great, even at low water pressures.
- Installed in quality hotels across the U.S.
- Includes a lifetime guarantee never to clog or fail.
- Includes shower head, plumber's tape and installation instructions
With 30 years in business and a history staying true to their name and original goal, it's hard to not see why Oxygenics continues to win awards for their products. By pumping oxygen itself into the water, showers with an Oxygenics product invigorate the skin, hair and life of those who use their products. Oxygenics isn't just a name but also a technology that aims to revitalize showers with water-conserving efforts that aren't just good for business, but for the world as a whole.
Additional Oxygenics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Oxygenics Products
Our SKU: Oxygenics SkinCare CC 2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oxygenics 27227
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Oxygenics SkinCare CC 2 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.