Oxygenics Storm Shower Head ReviewMaggie from Build.com Reviews the Oxygenics Storm shower head.
How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
The Storm is a rain-type shower head that replaces weakness with strength. It is built with Oxygenics technology to boost water pressure and increase the feeling of power, giving you a relaxing shower with maximum coverage.Product Features:
- 45% stronger than other rain showers
- Oxygenics technology boosts water pressure, creating a spray that is powerful and more satisfying.
- Oxygenated water is better for rinsing hair and exfoliating skin.
- 7” face with 54 spray nozzles delivers complete coverage so you’re never out in the cold.
- Uses less water than other rain showers, saving up to $130+ per year on water and energy.
- WaterSense certified
- Non-stick internal parts prevent mineral buildup and clogging for long-lasting performance.
- Metal base adds strength and improves durability.
- Includes rain shower head, plumber's tape and installation instructions
With 30 years in business and a history staying true to their name and original goal, it's hard to not see why Oxygenics continues to win awards for their products. By pumping oxygen itself into the water, showers with an Oxygenics product invigorate the skin, hair and life of those who use their products. Oxygenics isn't just a name but also a technology that aims to revitalize showers with water-conserving efforts that aren't just good for business, but for the world as a whole.
Additional Oxygenics Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Oxygenics Products
Our SKU: Oxygenics Storm
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oxygenics 44226
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Oxygenics Storm Product Specifications
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|