Pamex commercial grade deadbolts offer the benefit of top quality design and workmanship at affordable prices. Pamex deadbolts are forged of solid brass. This deadbolt will bring elegance and style to the exterior of any home or office, to ensure long life, security and richness. Your office will be secured by the sturdiness and flattered by the delicate beauty of this deadbolt. The single cylinder function locks and unlocks with a key from the outside and a turnpiece from the inside. Interchangeable Core is not included, and must be purchased separately.
Established in 1985, Pamex Inc. is a manufacturer of builder's hardware. They provide residential and commercial door locks, bath accessories, door hardware and hospitality accessories to the residential and multi-family industry. Their goal is to offer quality products with excellent price point to all of our customers.
- Solid Brass Cylinder and Housing
- Beautiful Transitional Design will Compliment a Variety of Decors
- ANSI A156.5 Grade 2
- 2-1/8" Cross Bore with 1" Edge Bore
- 1" Latch Faceplate with 1/4" Radius Corner
- Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset
- 2-3/4" x 1-1/8" Square Corner Strike Plate
- Fits Doors 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" Thick.
- Note: Doors 2" to 2-1/4" Thick must purchase FEK-D31 Extension Kit
- UL Listed
- ADA Compliant
- Cylinder not included
Additional Pamex Links
This Pamex item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Pamex FD7SA
- Pamex FD76A
Satin Stainless Steel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FD7A and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Pamex products with over 400 warehouses across the country.