Pamex commercial grade handlesets offer the benefit of top quality design and workmanship at affordable prices. Pamex handlesets are forged of solid brass and ergonomically designed with solid handles for a comfortable grip. Their commercial handlesets are all built to ANSI specifications, to provide you with a handleset that is both sturdy and secure. This product includes a single cylinder door lever set which is locked by a turnpiece from the interior and a key from the exterior.
Established in 1985, Pamex Inc. is a manufacturer of builder's hardware. They provide residential and commercial door locks, bath accessories, door hardware and hospitality accessories to the residential and multi-family industry. Their goal is to offer quality products with excellent price point to all of our customers.
- Constructed of Solid Brass
- Sturdy Contemporary Design suits any modern decor.
- Tubular lock: ANSI A156.2 Grade 2
- 2-1/8" Cross Bore with 1" Edge Bore
- Solid Brass Schlage "C" 6-Pin Keyway
- 1" Latch Faceplate with 1/4" Radius Corner
- Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset
- 2-3/4" x 1-1/8" Square Corner Strike Plate
- Fits Doors 1-3/8"-1-3/4" Thick.
- UL Listed
- ADA Compliant
Additional Pamex Links
Our SKU: Pamex FL30B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Pamex FL380B
- Pamex FL370B
- Pamex FL3S0B
- Pamex FL360B
Satin Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued