Single Cylinder Solid Brass Grade 2 Commercial Door Lever Set from the Cambridge Collection
Pamex commercial grade handlesets offer the benefit of top quality design and workmanship at affordable prices. Pamex handlesets are forged of solid brass and ergonomically designed with solid handles for a comfortable grip. Their commercial handlesets are all built to ANSI specifications, to provide you with a handleset that is both sturdy and secure. This product includes a single cylinder door lever set which is locked by a turnpiece from the interior and a key from the exterior.
Established in 1985, Pamex Inc. is a manufacturer of builder's hardware. They provide residential and commercial door locks, bath accessories, door hardware and hospitality accessories to the residential and multi-family industry. Their goal is to offer quality products with excellent price point to all of our customers.
- Constructed of Solid Brass
- Sturdy Contemporary Design suits any modern decor.
- Tubular lock: ANSI A156.2 Grade 2
- 2-1/8" Cross Bore with 1" Edge Bore
- Solid Brass Schlage "C" 6-Pin Keyway
- 1" Latch Faceplate with 1/4" Radius Corner
- Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset
- 2-3/4" x 1-1/8" Square Corner Strike Plate
- Fits Doors 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" Thick.
- UL Listed
- ADA Compliant
Additional Pamex Links
Pamex FL3S0B Product Specifications
|Door Lever Set Installation Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Configuration||Door Lever Set|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|