Size 4 Regular/Parallel Arm Grade 2 Door Closer from the GC800 Series
Pamex door closers set industry standards for quality, durability, and innovation. With the toughness and reliability that are a signature of Pamex hardware, Pamex is able to provide limited warranties on its door closers for 10 years.
Established in 1985, Pamex Inc. is a manufacturer of builder's hardware. They provide residential and commercial door locks, bath accessories, door hardware and hospitality accessories to the residential and multi-family industry. Their goal is to offer quality products with excellent price point to all of our customers.
- Constructed with precise aluminum die-cast body and steel arm
- A heat-treated steel rack and pinion immersed in high-grade oil operate a nest of coils to give a smooth and precise action with minimum wear.
- Stable hydraulic fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication
- Adjustable closing and latching speed
- Universal application and non-handed installation
- UL Listed
- ANSI Grade 2
- Package includes parallel bracket and wooden and machine screws to fit wood and metal doors
- Sex bolts and thru bolts not included
Additional Pamex Links
Our SKU: Pamex GC804
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Pamex GC804-AL
- Pamex GC804-DB
- Pamex GC804-GB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Pamex GC804-AL Product Specifications
|Door Closer Installation Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Max Door Weight||210|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.