This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Characterized by two ducting components, stale air gets exhausted out of one duct, while the other replenishes the fresh air supply from outside.
- Balanced pressure system provides fresh air to replace exhausted musty air.
- Two Sirocco fans driven by a capacitator motor power this Energy Recovery Ventilator.
- Both barometric damper and electric damper prevent backdrafting in Exhaust Air Duct and Outdoor Air Duct.
- Capillary Core recovers energy from humidity, and transfers heat and moisture into incoming cold air in a heating climate, and is capable of working conversely in a cooling climate by reducing the amount of humidity in the incoming air.
- Spot Energy Recovery Ventilator: Ideal for the single rooms like the home office, den, or family room, this spot Energy Recovery Ventilator provides a continuous rate of air exchange. Balanced pressure ventilation allows fresh air to be supplied through one duct, while stale air is promptly exhausted through the other, restoring healthy air to your living environment.
- Patent-Pending Capillary Core:WhisperComfort™ Fans efficiently transfer heat and moisture to the incoming air supply to regulate humidity levels and temperature for ultimate comfort and cleanliness in your home.
- CFM: 40
- Sones: .8
- Duct Diameter: 2(Two) 4" Ducts
- Grille Width: 20-3/4"
- Grille Length: 16-3/4"
- Housing Width: 19-1/2"
- Housing Length: 14-1/4"
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Lighting: No
- EnergyStar® Qualified: No
- Blower Wheel Type: 2 (Two) Sirocco
- UL Listed: No
- CA Title 24 Compliant: Yes
Additional Panasonic Links
This Panasonic item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Panasonic FV-04VE1
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FV-04VE1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Panasonic products with over 400 warehouses across the country.