WhisperCeiling™ 50 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan
Quiet Operation at .25" Water Gauge
WhisperCeiling fans feature a totally enclosed condenser motor and a double-tapered, dolphin shaped bladed blower wheel to quietly move air. Since .1" w.g. is an unrealistic amount of static pressure when installed, our fans have been rated at .25" w.g., the industry standard for performance measurement for ASHRAE, ENERGY STAR®, LEED for Homes, and HVI. Panasonic leads the way with incomparable sone levels at both .1" and .25" w.g.
Continuous, Trouble-free Operation for Many Years
This fan is designed to give you continuous, trouble-free operation for many years thanks in part to its high-quality components and permanently lubricated motors which wear at a slower pace. Also, since heat is always detrimental to motor life (the cooler the environment, the longer the motor will last), we designed the electrical configuration of this model's condenser motor to allow it to operate at lower temperatures, increasing the life of the motor and bearings. And, the fan housing is made of heavy-gauge zinc galvanized steel and painted to protect it from rust.
Detachable adaptors, firmly secured duct ends, adjustable mounting brackets (up to 26"), fan/motor units that detach easily from the housing and uncomplicated wiring all lend themselves to user-friendly installation. This model also features a double-hanger bar system for ideal positioning.
Energy Star® Qualified for Energy Savings
Energy Star® qualified products feature super-quiet operation and high CFM-to-Watt efficiency. The Energy Star® program was created to help consumers identify products that can save them money and protect the environment by saving energy. As an Energy Star® partner, all our fans are Energy Star® qualified and labeled accordingly.
Tired of Cold Air Coming Through Your Ventilation Fan?
This Panasonic fan has a built-in damper to prevent backdraft, which helps to prevent outside air from coming through the fan. Loose fill or batt insulation can be placed directly over the fan housing to prevent heat from escaping.
- Static Pressure (in inches w.g.): 0.1, 0.25
- Air Volume (CFM): 50 @ 0.1" static pressure, 36 @ .25" static pressure
- Noise (sones): <0.3 @ 50 CFM, 0.5 @ 36 CFM
- Power Consumption (Watts): 11.0 @ 50 CFM, 11.5 @ 36 CFM
- Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt): 4.7 @ 50 CFM, 3.2 @ 36 CFM
- Speed (RPM): 731 @ 50 CFM, 1060 @ 36 CFM
- Current (Amps): 0.09 @ 50 CFM, 0.10 @ 36 CFM
- Power Rating (V/Hz): 120/60
- Motor Type: Condenser
- Type of Motor Bearing: Ball
- Thermal Fuse Protection: Yes
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- Duct Diameter (inches): 4"
- Mounting Opening (inches sq.): 10.5"
- Grille Size (inches sq.): 13"
- Washington State VIAQ Code: Yes
- California Title 24 Compliant: Yes
- Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility: Yes
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
- Gross Weight (lbs.): 10.4
- UL tub/Shower Enclosure: Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.83" x 14.17" x 16.73"
- Weight: 10.36 lbs
Additional Panasonic Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Panasonic Products
Our SKU: Panasonic FV-05VQ5
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Panasonic FV-05VQ5
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|CFM (High) to Sones||50 to 0.3|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|