- Fully enclosed condenser motor with powerful 70 CFM Sirocco blower that operates at a whisper-quiet 1.1 Sones.
- Designed specifically for through-the-wall installation to provide ventilation in rooms where a ceiling mount is not possible.
- Built-in backdraft damper prevents chilly, outside air from entering.
- Internal configuration of components allows the condenser motor to operate at cooler temperatures, preventing degradation and increasing the lifespan of the motor and bearings.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel and zinc fan housing is insulated to prevent condensation, and promotes durability through rust proof paint treatment applied to the exterior that impedes oxidation.
- UL Listing permits use in tub and shower enclosures when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire.
- EnergyStar® Qualified: High CFM-to-Watt efficiency is the primary goal of Panasonic fans. The facets of EnergyStar® program are twofold: saving you money, while protecting the environment by conserving energy at the same time.
- CFM: 70
- Sones: 1.1
- Duct Diameter: 8"
- Grille Width: 10-1/8"
- Grille Length: 10-1/8"
- Lighting: No
- EnergyStar® Qualified: Yes
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- UL Listed: Yes (for Tub/Shower Enclosure with use of GFCI branch circuit wire)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- Weight: 12.1 lbs.
- Housing Length: 10-1/4"
- Housing Width: 9-7/16"
- Housing Depth: 5-9/16"
Additional Panasonic Links
This Panasonic item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Panasonic FV-08WQ1
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FV-08WQ1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Panasonic products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.