- Fully enclosed condenser motor with powerful 110 CFM Sirocco blower that operates at a whisper-quiet .6 Sones.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel and zinc fan housing is insulated to prevent condensation, and promotes durability through rust proof paint treatment applied to the exterior that impedes oxidation.
- Steel-sheathed, 1400 Watt heating element with Nichrome wiring provides optimal warmth when temperatures start to drop.
- WhisperWarm™ fans do more than just ventilate stale air. They are also equipped with two 18-Watt Compact Fluorescent Lights to illuminate your surroundings, and a 4-watt nightlight to aid in finding your way through the dark.
- Internal configuration of components allows the condenser motor to operate at cooler temperatures, preventing degradation and increasing the lifespan of the motor and bearings.
- Built-in backdraft damper prevents chilly, outside air from entering.
- WhisperWarm™ Design: This unit is equipped with a 1400 Watt heating element to ensure warmth during chilly days, while ventilating and refreshing clean, healthy air.
- CFM: 110
- Sones: .7
- Duct Diameter: 4"
- Grille Width: 13-5/16"
- Grille Length: 18-1/8"
- Housing Width: 12-5/8"
- Housing Length: 17-3/8"
- Lighting: Two (2) 18-Watt CFL, One (1) 4-Watt Night Light
- EnergyStar® Qualified: No
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- UL Listed: No
- HVI Certified: Yes
- Weight: 22.7 lbs.
Additional Panasonic Links
This Panasonic item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Panasonic FV-11VHL2
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FV-11VHL2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Panasonic products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.