- Fully enclosed condenser motor with powerful 150 CFM Sirocco blower that operates at a whisper-quiet .3 Sones.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel and zinc fan housing promotes durability and is treated with a rust proof paint to impede oxidation.
- Adjustable mounting brackets (up to 24 inches), detachable adaptors, and a double-hanger bar system are all included to make the installation process user-friendly and trouble-free.
- Built-in backdraft damper prevents chilly, outside air from entering.
- Internal configuration of components allows the condenser motor to operate at cooler temperatures, preventing degradation and increasing the lifespan of the motor and bearings.
- UL Listing permits use in tub and shower enclosures
- Condenser Motor: WhisperLite® Fans contain a fully enclosed condenser motor, as well as a double-tapered blower wheel that allow them to move air extremely quietly at a modest .9 Sones.
- EnergyStar® Qualified: High CFM-to-Watt efficiency is the primary goal of Panasonic WhisperCeiling™ fans. The facets of EnergyStar® program are twofold: saving you money, while protecting the environment by conserving energy at the same time.
- CFM: 150
- Sones: <.3
- Duct Diameter: 6"
- Grille Width: 13"
- Grille Length: 13"
- Housing Width: 14-3/16"
- Housing Length: 10-7/8"
- Housing Depth: 16-3/4"
- Lighting: No
- EnergyStar® Qualified: Yes
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- UL Listed: Yes (for Tub/Shower Enclosure)
- HVI Certified: Yes
Additional Panasonic Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Panasonic Products
- Shop All Panasonic WhisperCeiling Collection Products
Our SKU: Panasonic FV-15VQ5
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Panasonic FV-15VQ5
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Panasonic FV-15VQ5 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||Japan|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Made in America||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Rough Opening Height||10.5|
|Rough Opening Width||10.5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.