- Fully enclosed condenser motor with powerful 150 CFM Sirocco blower that operates at a whisper-quiet .3 Sones.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel and zinc fan housing promotes durability and is treated with a rust proof paint to impede oxidation.
- Adjustable mounting brackets (up to 24 inches), detachable adaptors, and a double-hanger bar system are all included to make the installation process user-friendly and trouble-free.
- Built-in backdraft damper prevents chilly, outside air from entering.
- Internal configuration of components allows the condenser motor to operate at cooler temperatures, preventing degradation and increasing the lifespan of the motor and bearings.
- UL Listing permits use in tub and shower enclosures
- Condenser Motor: WhisperLite® Fans contain a fully enclosed condenser motor, as well as a double-tapered blower wheel that allow them to move air extremely quietly at a modest .9 Sones.
- EnergyStar® Qualified: High CFM-to-Watt efficiency is the primary goal of Panasonic WhisperCeiling™ fans. The facets of EnergyStar® program are twofold: saving you money, while protecting the environment by conserving energy at the same time.
- CFM: 150
- Sones: <.3
- Duct Diameter: 6"
- Grille Width: 13"
- Grille Length: 13"
- Lighting: No
- EnergyStar® Qualified: Yes
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- UL Listed: Yes (for Tub/Shower Enclosure)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- Housing Length: 10-1/4"
- Housing Width: 10-1/4"
- Housing Depth: 7.4"
Additional Panasonic Links
This Panasonic item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Panasonic FV-15VQ5
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FV-15VQ5 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Panasonic products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.