- Fully enclosed condenser motor with powerful 120 CFM Sirocco blower that operates at a whisper-quiet 1 Sone.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel and zinc fan housing is insulated to prevent condensation, and promotes durability through rust proof paint treatment applied to the exterior that impedes oxidation.
- Versatile installation options, including joist, truss, and suspension brackets allow this fan fit in five different positions.
- The WhisperLine™ Series is specifically engineered to provide ventilation to an array of different settings with just one fan.
- Adjustable airflow allows you the control to balance intake from multiple inlets.
- UL Listing permits use in tub and shower enclosures
- EnergyStar® Qualified: High CFM-to-Watt efficiency is the primary goal of Panasonic WhisperLine™ fans. The facets of EnergyStar® program are twofold: saving you money, while protecting the environment by conserving energy at the same time.
- Adjustable Airflow: Low-profile design and sleek engineering give you the ability to balance the airflow from multiple inlets on WhisperLine™ Fans. Inlets nearest to the fan will draw more air than those further away. By adjusting the inlets, you can create balanced and even air circulation.
- CFM: 240
- Sones: 1.4
- Duct Diameter: 6"
- Housing Width: 11"
- Housing Length: 13-3/8"
- Housing Depth: 9-7/16"
- Lighting: No
- EnergyStar® Qualified: Yes
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- UL Listed: Yes (for Tub/Shower Enclosure with use of GFCI branch circuit wire)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- Weight: 17 lbs.
Additional Panasonic Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Panasonic Products
- Shop All Panasonic WhisperLine Collection Products
Our SKU: Panasonic FV-20NLF1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Panasonic FV-20NLF1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Panasonic FV-20NLF1 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||Japan|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Made in America||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.