- Fully enclosed condenser motor with powerful 120 CFM Sirocco blower that operates at a whisper-quiet 1 Sone.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel and zinc fan housing is insulated to prevent condensation, and promotes durability through rust proof paint treatment applied to the exterior that impedes oxidation.
- Versatile installation options, including joist, truss, and suspension brackets allow this fan fit in five different positions.
- The WhisperLine™ Series is specifically engineered to provide ventilation to an array of different settings with just one fan.
- Adjustable airflow allows you the control to balance intake from multiple inlets.
- UL Listing permits use in tub and shower enclosures
- EnergyStar® Qualified: High CFM-to-Watt efficiency is the primary goal of Panasonic WhisperLine™ fans. The facets of EnergyStar® program are twofold: saving you money, while protecting the environment by conserving energy at the same time.
- Adjustable Airflow: Low-profile design and sleek engineering give you the ability to balance the airflow from multiple inlets on WhisperLine™ Fans. Inlets nearest to the fan will draw more air than those further away. By adjusting the inlets, you can create balanced and even air circulation.
- CFM: 440
- Sones: 2.1
- Duct Diameter: 8"
- Housing Width: 11-1/32"
- Housing Length: 16-1/2"
- Housing Depth: 11-1/32"
- Lighting: No
- EnergyStar® Qualified: Yes
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- UL Listed: Yes (for Tub/Shower Enclosure with use of GFCI branch circuit wire)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- Weight: 26 lbs.
Additional Panasonic Links
This Panasonic item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Panasonic FV-40NLF1
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FV-40NLF1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Panasonic products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.