1 HP Booster Pump with Flux System
When the pressure available is insufficient it is necessary to install a boosting system. Flux Boosting System starts and stops according to the user’s needs. It replaces the traditional pressure switch/tank systems.
When a tap is opened and the water demand exceeds the minimum starting flow, Flux starts the pump and keeps it running, delivering constant flow, even when capacity request is low. Flux Boosting System stops the pump when the demand is below 0.5 gal/min. In case of a leak on the system (less than 0.5 gal/min) Flux Boosting System will never start the pump avoiding useless power consumption.
Flux Boosting System is made up of a water pump and an electronic pump controller which is used for Residential irrigation applications when is necessary to boost the pressure coming from the city water or a well pump.
Pedrollo AR10-F Features:
- Flux’s body made of technopolymer with a built-in check valve.
- Flux boosting system comes available with different pumps to boost in coming pressures up to 70 psi higher
- Extremely low friction losses which is why it is possible to use Flux boosting system with capacity up to 50 gpm
- The special valve guarantees the pump continuous operation.
- Circuit board is easy to replace and is available in 114V and 230V
- Flux protection: Water Resistant
- May be used in outdoor applications
- Easy installation
- Constant flow
- Low maintenance required
- No need to install pressure tanks
- Pump is protected against running dry with automatic reset
Pedrollo AR10-F Specifications:
- Height: 14"
- Width: 13.5"
- Flow Rate: 35 gpm
- 1 horsepower
- 120 volts
Additional Pedrollo Links
Our SKU: Pedrollo AR10-F
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Pedrollo FBSAR40G30P(A)*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Pedrollo FBSAR40G30P(A) Product Specifications
|Flow Rate (GPM)||35|
|Maximum Fluid Temperature||122|
|Minimum Fluid Temperature||32|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.