1-1/2 HP High Pressure Pump with Press Flow System
The Presflo Well System starts and stops the water pump according to the user’s needs. It replaces the traditional pressure system of a tank, pressure switch and float switch.
The Presflo Well System monitors the water pressure and flow rate that runs thru and protects the pump against dangerous working conditions like running dry. When a tap is opened, Presflo starts the pump and keeps it running, delivering constant flow. Presflo stops the pump when the demand is near zero.
Presflo Well System is made up of a water pump and an electronic pump controller which pulls water out of shallow wells, underground tanks, ponds or lakes to be used for residential boosting systems or irrigation.
Pedrollo PJ3015-CF Features:
- Presflo’s body made of technopolymer with built-in check valve
- Pressure loss is extremely low, for this reason it is possible to use Presflo Well System with capacity up to 50 gpm
- The special valve guarantees the pump continuous operation even with capacity as low as 0.2 gpm
- Spring/membrane water accumulator guarantees a high level of protection against overpressure
- Presflo’s high capacity is essential to avoid frequent starts/stops of the pump in case of a leak in the pipeline
- Circuit board is easy to replace and is available in 114V and 230V
- Presflo Well System come available with different pumps, for maximum working pressure up to 70 PSI’s and flow rates up to 50 gpm
- Easy installation
- Constant flow
- No maintenance required
- No need to install pressure tanks
- Pump is protected against running dry with automatic reset
- May be used in outdoor applications
Pedrollo PJ3015-CF Specifications:
- Height: 16"
- Width: 23.7"
- Flow Rate: 20 gpm
- 1-1/2 horsepower
- 220 volts
- Single phase
Additional Pedrollo Links
Our SKU: Pedrollo PJ3015-CF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Pedrollo PWSPJ25G60P(C)
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Flow Rate (GPM)||20|
|Maximum Fluid Temperature||122|
|Minimum Fluid Temperature||32|