- Professional Grade all brass faucet construction with metal pop up drain.
- Covered under Pfister's Pforever residential and 10 year limited commercial warranties.
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Pfister Pforever Warranty covers finish and function for life
Meets or exceeds EPA WaterSense Standards, which reduces water consumption by 30% and helps average households save up to $200 in their annual water bill.
- Overall Height: 6-7/32" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-7/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" - 15"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/2"
- 2 handles included with faucet
Additional Pfister Links
This Pfister item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Pfister GT49-SR0K
- Pfister GT49-SR0C
- Pfister GT49-SR0Y
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Pfister GT49-SR0 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Pfister products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet