Build.com Real Review: Pfister GT529-NIBrent Holland takes a look at the Nia Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet from Pfister
Nia GT529-NI Features:
- Pforever Seal - advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Comfort grip black accents seamlessly integrated onto handle, spray head and soap pump
- 25mm Ceramic disc cartridge; slim design for clean body integration
- Easy-clean single pivot handle design
- 36" nylon braided Santoprene lined flex lines which plumb directly to the angle stop, reinforced for high-strength and durability
- Quick Connect easy-install connections to reduce install time
- Single post and deck-plate mounting options for 1 to 4 hole configuration
- Enhanced roaming weight system to provide speedy sprayhead retraction and 2x the retraction reach of the competition
- Quiet, nylon braided Santoprene lined waterway to ensure no water choking issues; does not transmit taste or smell to water
- Nylon braided hose is not susceptible to chemical erosions typical of metal braided hoses
- Ergonomic spray head design for comfortable in-hand usage
- Includes top filling, matching soap dispenser
- Spout swivels 360 degrees for maximum maneuverability
- High arc spout for added clearance and reach
- Pfister Pforever Warranty covers finish and function for life
Nia GT529-NI Technologies / Benefits:
| 2 Function Pull-Down Spray |
Pull-down sprayhead features a convenient toggle button to select between spray and stream modes.
| AccuDock Sprayhead |
Advanced spray head docking system ensures a secure, tight connection to the faucet spout.
| ADA Compliant |
Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons.
| Cal Green Compliant |
Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20 percent.
| Flex-Line Supply Lines |
Includes 36” integrated Nylon supply lines with 3/8” female fittings. No need to purchase separate water-supply connection lines.
| NSF Lead Free Certified |
Compliant with California and Vermont drinking water legislations. Meets NSF 61/9 Annex G Lead Requirements.
| Quick Install Tool |
Convenient Quick Install Tool included to speed up installation.
| Soft Touch |
Innovative non-slip material provides comfort and grip on all touch points.
| TiteSeal Deckplate |
Easy to install deckplate eliminates the need for putty or silicone.
Nia GT529-NI Specifications:
- Overall Height: 16-3/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-3/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-9/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of holes required for installation: 1, 2, 3, or 4 (with included escutcheon)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 3"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
A seamless expression of innovation and ergonomic design, the Nia pull-down kitchen faucet featuring SoftTouch Grips provides comfort on all touch points and elegantly combines black and stainless steel/polished chrome finishes to create a distinctive statement of style.
Additional Pfister Links
Our SKU: Pfister GT529-NI
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Pfister GT529NIC
- Pfister GT529NIS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Pfister GT529-NI Product Specifications
|Cartridge Technology||25mm Pforever Seal|
|Faucet Centers||0, 8|
|Faucet Holes||1, 2, 3, 4|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||Yes|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|