Lita GT529-SM Features:
- Pforever Seal - advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- 35mm Ceramic disc cartridge; provides enhanced handle feel and durability
- Forward only rotating handle to eliminate tight back splash installations and provide energy efficiency
- 36" nylon braided Santoprene lined flex lines which plumb directly to the angle stop, reinforced for high-strength and durability
- Quick Connect easy-install connections to reduce install time
- Single post and deck-plate mounting options for 1 to 4 hole configuration
- 4" install depth standard for faucet and soap pump
- Enhanced roaming weight system to provide speedy retraction and 2x the retraction reach of the competition
- Quiet, nylon braided Santoprene lined waterway to ensure no water choking issues; lining does not transmit taste or smell to water
- Nylon braided hose is not susceptible to chemical erosions typical of metal braided hoses
- Insulated Metal Sprayhead; enhanced quality feel over industry standard plastic sprayheads
- Designer-styled spray face and pattern with easy clean nozzles
- 2-shot over-molded buttons for enhanced comfort
- Ergonomic spray head design for comfortable in-hand usage
- Includes all metal soap dispenser in a coordinating modern design
- Spout swivels 360 degrees for maximum maneuverability
- High arc spout for added clearance and reach
- Pfister Pforever Warranty covers finish and function for life
Lita GT529-SM Technologies / Benefits:
| 3 Function Pull-Down Spray |
Select from 3 water settings; Spray for easy cleaning, Stream for everyday use, or Pause for one-handed start and stop convenience.
| AccuDock Sprayhead |
Advanced spray head docking system ensures a secure, tight connection to the faucet spout.
| ADA Compliant |
Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons.
| Cal Green Compliant |
Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20 percent.
| Flex-Line Supply Lines |
Includes 36” integrated Nylon supply lines with 3/8” female fittings. No need to purchase separate water-supply connection lines.
| NSF Lead Free Certified |
Compliant with California and Vermont drinking water legislations. Meets NSF 61/9 Annex G Lead Requirements.
Lita GT529-SM Specifications:
- Overall Height: 17" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-1/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of holes required for installation: 1, 2, 3, or 4 (with included escutcheon)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 4"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
- Lita GT72-SM: Pullout Spray Bar/Prep Faucet (15-15/16" Overall Height)
- Lita GT533-PF: Wall Mount Double Handle Pot Filler
Lita unites simplicity and elegance in one effortlessly sleek design. The pivot lever controls both volume and temperature with one movement. The pull-down sprayhead can be detached and extended to reach any area of the sink. Plus, choose between soft stream, spray, and pause with a simple push of a button on the sprayhead. Pfister’s advanced AccuDock system ensures the sprayhead stays perfectly in place for seamless style.
Additional Pfister Links
Our SKU: Pfister GT529-SM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Pfister GT529SMC
- Pfister GT529SMS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Cartridge Technology||35mm Pforever Seal|
|Faucet Centers||0, 8|
|Faucet Holes||1, 2, 3, 4|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||4|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||Yes|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|