- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Round Shade
- Creative Patterns Etched into the Glass
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Minimum Height: 8.1"
- Maximum Height: 145.7"
- Diameter: 17.7"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Philips Links
Philips 374803048 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Shade Color||Black, Brown|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.