PLC Lighting PLC 1721 Contemporary / Modern Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Chimera Collection
Since 1989, PLC Lighting, Inc. has continued to provide our customers with both contemporary and traditional lighting fixtures in a multitude of styles. Their products can be found in showrooms throughout North, Central and South America, as well as the Caribbean Islands. They furnish the finest residences, hotels, restaurants, and office complexes all over the world.
- Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce with Matte Opal Lens
- Uses (1) 60 Watt - A19 Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Available as standard Incandescent Lamp or alternative Compact Fluorescent Lamp (must specify)
- Please consult factory for 277 Volt ballast
- Suitable for wet locations
- Die-Cast Aluminum Construction
- ADA Qualified
- Lamp Option:
- Standard: Uses (1) 60 Watt - A19 Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Compact Fluorescent: Uses (1) Quad13 (G24q-1) Bulb (Not Included)
- Width: 5.75"
- Overall Height: 11"
- Extension: 4"
Additional PLC Lighting Links
This PLC Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- PLC Lighting 1721 BZ
- PLC Lighting 1721 SL
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PLC 1721 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of PLC Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.