Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Millennium wall sconce with inner opal glass cylinders
- ADA Compliant
- Extends: 4"
- 1 60w 120V T10 or double envelope halogen bulb required
Additional PLC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All PLC Lighting Products
- Shop All PLC Lighting Millennium Collection Products
Our SKU: PLC Lighting PLC 7789
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- PLC Lighting 7789 PC*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
PLC Lighting PLC 7789 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.