How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Eighteen Light Chandelier with Clear Lens
- Fixture Shines Illumination Both Upwards and Downwards
- Bulb Base - G4: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', the G4 has a pin spread of 4mm and is used mostly in MR11 and other small halogens of 5/10/20 watt range with 6 or 12 volts.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G4 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 57"
- Width: 57"
- Bulb Base: G4
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 18 (Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 20
- Total Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 12
Additional PLC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All PLC Lighting Products
- Shop All PLC Lighting DNA II Collection Products
Our SKU: PLC Lighting PLC 83104
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- PLC Lighting 83104 PC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
PLC Lighting PLC 83104 Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||18|
|Number of Tiers||9|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.