- Hand-made in Italy, imported to the United States.
- Sink is constructed of fireclay, an incredibly robust material that can withstand temperatures above 2000 degrees fahrenheit.
- Deep, rich and indestructible fire-glazed glossy finish - will never crack, chip, or craze
- Apron-front, farmhouse design - may also be used for tradtional undermount installations
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace (no center divide)
- An offset drain location increases flat space within the sink as well as storage space underneath
- Sloped sink-bottom for proper drainage
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening - compatible with most garbage disposals (including Insinkerator) and drains
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Industry Leading Quality: From high temperatures to hard water and messy foods, kitchen sinks see a lot of abuse. Fortunately, Porcher sinks were built with this in mind - they live longer in one place than most people do. Premium-grade raw fireclay (mined at depths far greater than typical clays) is hand-molded by experienced craftsman in Italy then kilned at extreme temperatures. The result is a nearly indestructable product that will impress guests at year 10 as much as it does at day 1.
- Overall Height: 9-3/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 17-7/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 30" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 14-7/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 27" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Apron Front (can be under mounted or top mounted)
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-9/16"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 32"
Additional Porcher Links
Porcher 35020 Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|