Tetsu 68" Drop In Oval Whirlpool Bath Tub with Chromatherapy and Center Drain
Aptly named for its simple elegant lines that exude harmony and grace, Tetsu® features modular furniture, tub surrounds and accessories that can be configured to create your own personal sanctuary. Aptly named for its simple elegant lines that exude harmony and grace, Tetsu® features modular furniture, tub surrounds and accessories that can be configured to create your own personal sanctuary.
- Minimalist styling
- Acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement
- Suitable for undermount applications
- Textured bottom
- Center drain
- Ultra-quiet pump makes 70% less noise
- Ultra-efficient motor uses 50% less energy
- Electronic on/off control
- EverClean® System includes the exclusive EverClean silver-ion additive molded directly into the water circulation components for the ultimate peace of mind
- Six multi-directional and flow adjustable jets
- Three silent air volume controls
- Quick connect Safe-T-Heater connection system (heater must be ordered separately 9075.120)
- Chromatherapy LED lighting system
- Height: 23"
- Length: 68"
- Length: 58.5"
- Width: 28.5"
- Capacity: 90 gal
- Weight with water: 680 lbs.
- Weight: 60 lbs.
Additional Porcher Links
This Porcher item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Porcher 60580-25.071*
- Porcher 60580-25.001*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 60580-25 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Porcher products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.