Calla II 22 1/8" x 65 1/8" Apothecary with 3 Slow Close Drawers and Adjustable Glass Shelf
Inspired by the golden age of silver screen, the Calla II Collection combines the finest elements from the late Art Nouveau and early Art Deco periods and mixes them with a touch of modern sensibilities. With the ability to create a space that exudes grandeur, your ideas truly take center stage.
- Calla combines the finest elements from the late Art Nouveau and early Art Deco periods
- Designed to be as sophisticated as it is space saving
- Made of select veneers and premium hardwood construction
- Designed to resist moisture and warpage over time
- Seven step finish applied by hand includes 2 catalyzed polyurethane top coats for moisture resistance and durability
- HPL interior seals and protects from cleaners and toiletries
- Cast metal decorative pulls in a chrome finish
- European robust hinges designed for longevity and repeated use
- Includes adjustable levelers
- Design-matched to complement the Calla Suite of products
- One adjustable glass shelf
- 3 slow close drawers
- Bottom cabinet for additional storage
- Optional Polished and Brushed Nickel handle kits available
- Height: 65.125"
- Length: 22.625"
Additional Porcher Links
This Porcher item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Porcher 89870-00.670*
- Porcher 89870-00.610*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 89870 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Porcher products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.