- Hardwood vanity cabinet
- Hardwood vanity top
- Single basin bathroom sink
- Single hole bathroom faucet
- Constructed of hardwood providing a lifetime of durability
- Equipped with 1 shelf for even more storage space
- This model is a complete package - vanity top included
- Complete with matching decorative hardware
- Solid cabinet construction ensures years of reliable performance
- Vanity top is Constructed of wood material providing a sturdy feel and clean appearance
- Top features a recessed single basin sink
- Faucet and waste assembly not included with this model - must be purchased separately
- Sturdy mounting assembly - ensuring safety and reliability
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Overall Height: 34-1/4" (measured from ground level to highest point on vanity)
- Overall Depth: 17-3/4" (measured from back most to front most point on vanity)
- Overall Width: 35-1/4" (measured from left most to right most point on vanity)
- Mounting Style: Freestanding
- Number of Drawers: 0
- Number of Doors: 0
- Overall Depth: 17-3/4" (measured from back edge to front edge of vanity top)
- Overall Width: 35-1/4" (measured from left most to right most point on vanity top)
- Sink Installation Type: Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-1/2"
Additional Porcher Links
This Porcher item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Porcher 89891-00.610*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 89891 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Porcher products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install a VanityMilan Rosan shows you step by step how to install a bathroom vanity.