2-1/2" x 14" Compact Belt Sander with 5 Amp Motor and 1,100 SFPM
Get jobs done quickly and easily with this compact belt sander. Durability means you can get years of use with only minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do it yourselfer.
- Textured rubber body grip provides comfortable non-slip surface
- Flush side enables sanding up to perpendicular surface
- Metal components provide durability for professional applications
- Dust sealed, recessed switch offers accessibility while minimizing unintended turn-offs
- Removable auxiliary handle offers better control when two-handed use is desired
- Cord exit grip offers auxiliary gripping for various orientations
- Removable dust port for passive dust collection
- Low center of gravity feels balanced in various orientations
- (3) 80G belts
- Dust port
- Removable auxiliary handle
- Carrying case
- Power: 120 VAC
- Amps: 5.0 Amps
- SFPM: 1100
- Belt Size: 2-1/2" x 14"
- Length: 17 "
- Width: 4.5 "
- Height: 5.5 "
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 8.0 lbs
After more than 100 years, PORTER-CABLE has clearly earned its place as one of the most trusted names in power tools today. PORTER-CABLE is a brand with a proud history of innovation and has brought many firsts to the power tool industry. The company designs, manufactures and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets. Carpenters and woodworkers have come to depend on and trust PORTER-CABLE to help them do everything from putting the finishing touches on crown moulding to creating heirloom quality furniture to last a lifetime.
Additional Porter Cable Links
Our SKU: Porter Cable 371K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Porter Cable 371K Product Specifications
|Belt Size||1.5 x 14|
|Dust Sealed Switch||No|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|No Load SFPM||1100|
|Pad Size||2-1/2" x 14"|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.