5" Low Profile Palm Grip Sander Kit with 3.5 Amp Motor and 7,000 - 12,000 SFPM
Get jobs done quickly and easily with this low profile palm grip sander kit. Durability means you can get years of use with only minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do it yourselfer.
- 3.5 Amp EnduraTech Motor for increased performance and durability
- Electronic Load Control for 42% faster material removal
- EnduraTech Motor Technology has 71% fewer wear components for 5-10 times longer motor life
- Electronic motor brake reduces spin-down time by 73% for increased productivity
- Mechanical pad brake reduces free-spin to virtually eliminate gouging
- Low profile design reduces sander height by 31% for better control and finish
- Variable speed dial, 7,500 - 12,000 opm, optimizes removal rate on a variety of materials
- Optimized ergonomics with rubber grip for comfort and control
- Integral dust port accepts 1" and 1-1/2" vacuum hoses for optimal dust collection
- 3/32" Orbit Diameter
- Amps: 3.5 Amps
- Orbits/Min: 7,000-12,000 opm
- Pad: 5", 8 hole
- Abrasive Type: Hook & Loop
- Length: 5 "
- Width: 12 "
- Height: 4 "
- Weight: 3.0 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 6.34 lbs
After more than 100 years, PORTER-CABLE has clearly earned its place as one of the most trusted names in power tools today. PORTER-CABLE is a brand with a proud history of innovation and has brought many firsts to the power tool industry. The company designs, manufactures and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets. Carpenters and woodworkers have come to depend on and trust PORTER-CABLE to help them do everything from putting the finishing touches on crown moulding to creating heirloom quality furniture to last a lifetime.
Additional Porter Cable Links
Our SKU: Porter Cable 390K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Porter Cable 390K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Dust Port Diameter||1", 1-1/2"|
|Dust Sealed Switch||No|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|No Load OPM||12000|
|No Load RPM||12000, 7500|