1-3/4 HP Fixed Base Router with 11 Amp Motor for 1/4" and 1/2" Shanks
Get jobs done quickly and easily with this 1-3/4 horsepower fixed base router. Durability means you can get years of use with only minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do it yourselfer.
- 11 Amp motor producing 1-3/4 Peak HP
- 27,500 rpm single speed motor
- Cam lock lever enables simple coarse height adjustments and motor release (fixed base)
- Micrometer depth adjustor accurate to 1/128"
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
- Under table stop prevents motor from inadvertently rotating out of base
- Overmolded grips for greater comfort in extended use
- Router Motor
- Fixed Base
- 1/4" & 1/2" collets
- Collet wrench
- Operating manual
- Power: 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ
- HP: 1-3/4 HP
- Amps: 11 Amps
- No Load Speed: 27,500 rpm
- Motor Diameter: 3-1/2 "
- Collets: 1/4" & 1/2"
- Base: 5-3/4" Round
- Length: 12 "
- Width: 5.5 "
- Height: 8-5/8 "
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
After more than 100 years, PORTER-CABLE has clearly earned its place as one of the most trusted names in power tools today. PORTER-CABLE is a brand with a proud history of innovation and has brought many firsts to the power tool industry. The company designs, manufactures and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets. Carpenters and woodworkers have come to depend on and trust PORTER-CABLE to help them do everything from putting the finishing touches on crown moulding to creating heirloom quality furniture to last a lifetime.
Additional Porter Cable Links
Our SKU: Porter Cable 690LR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Porter Cable 690LR Product Specifications
|Collet Capacity||0.25, 0.5|
|Collet Diameter||1/2", 1/4"|
|Dust Sealed Switch||Yes|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Motor RPM Max||27500|
|No Load RPM||27500|