1/4" Offset Base Laminate Trimmer with 5.6 Amp Motor and Cast Aluminum Base
Get jobs done quickly and easily with this laminate trimmer. Durability means you can get years of use with only minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do it yourselfer.
- Durable 5.6 Amp, 30,000 rpm motor
- Offset base enables backsplash trimming, scribing to wall and trimming of 90° corners
- Ergonomics allow for comfortable, single-handed control
- Precision cast aluminum base provides long-term durability
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- 1/4" collet
- Trimmer motor #7301
- Offset Trimmer Base
- Collet wrench
- Allen wrench
- Operating manual
- Power: 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ/120 VDC
- Amps: 5.6 Amps
- Speed: 30,000 rpm
- Motor Diameter: 2-3/4 "
- Collets: 1/4 "
- Collet Diameter: 1/4 "
- Switch: Sliding
- Base: Offset
- Base Dimension: Triangular 6" x 5" "
- Length: 9.75 "
- Width: 9.25 "
- Height: 8.25 "
- Weight: 4.25 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 6.25 lbs
After more than 100 years, PORTER-CABLE has clearly earned its place as one of the most trusted names in power tools today. PORTER-CABLE is a brand with a proud history of innovation and has brought many firsts to the power tool industry. The company designs, manufactures and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets. Carpenters and woodworkers have come to depend on and trust PORTER-CABLE to help them do everything from putting the finishing touches on crown moulding to creating heirloom quality furniture to last a lifetime.
Additional Porter Cable Links
Our SKU: Porter Cable 7312
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Porter Cable 7312*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued