3-1/4 HP Single Speed Router with 15 Amp Motor and 1/2" Collets
Get jobs done quickly and easily with this single speed router. Durability means you can get years of use with only minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do it yourselfer.
- 15 Amp motor provides the power and durability necessary for the toughest applications
- Single speed 21,000 rpm motor with soft-start feature to reduce torque at start-up
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Base includes large integrated cast handles for enhanced stability and durability
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- HP: 3-1/4 HP
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 21,000 with soft-start rpm
- Motor Diameter: 4.2 "
- Collets: 1/2 "
- Base: 7" Round
- Length: 11 "
- Width: 7 "
- Height: 11 "
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs
After more than 100 years, PORTER-CABLE has clearly earned its place as one of the most trusted names in power tools today. PORTER-CABLE is a brand with a proud history of innovation and has brought many firsts to the power tool industry. The company designs, manufactures and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets. Carpenters and woodworkers have come to depend on and trust PORTER-CABLE to help them do everything from putting the finishing touches on crown moulding to creating heirloom quality furniture to last a lifetime.
Additional Porter Cable Links
Our SKU: Porter Cable 7519
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Porter Cable 7519 Product Specifications
|Collet Capacity||0.25, 0.38, 0.5|
|Depth Stop||6 Position Stop Turret|
|Dust Sealed Switch||Yes|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Motor RPM Max||21000|
|No Load RPM||21000|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.