2-1/4 HP GRIPVAC Router Kit with 12 Amp Motor and Variable Speed Control
Get jobs done quickly and easily with this GRIPVAC router. Durability means you can get years of use with only minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do it yourselfer.
- Soft-starting, 12 Amp motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the toughest applications
- Variable-speed control feature (10,000 - 23,000 rpm) enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Release the motor, adjust bit height, and clamp the motor from above the router table with 3/16" hex socket (sold separately) or model # 75301 kit (sold separately)
- Dual-position switch allows user to cut power while maintaining control of the router
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Durable latch lever enables quick and simple coarse depth adjustments and motor release for transition between bases
- Rack and pinion adjustment provides fine depth settings to 1/128"
- Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
- GripVac™ handle provides enhanced router control and integrated dust collection for efficient chip removal and improved bit visibility
- Motor transitions quickly between GripVac™ base (included), plunge base (included), and traditional spiral down bases (690 series)
- Router Motor
- Fixed Base
- GripVac™ handle
- 1/4" & 1/2" collets
- Collet wrench
- Carrying case
- Operating manual
- Power: 120V AC, 60 Hz
- HP: 2-1/4 HP
- Amps: 12 Amps
- No Load Speed: 10,000 - 23,000 rpm
- Motor Diameter: 3-1/2 "
- Collets: 1/4" & 1/2"
- Base: Round
- Length: 9 "
- Width: 6 "
- Height: At Zero: 9.9"; Tallest: 11.1 "
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 13.5 lbs
After more than 100 years, PORTER-CABLE has clearly earned its place as one of the most trusted names in power tools today. PORTER-CABLE is a brand with a proud history of innovation and has brought many firsts to the power tool industry. The company designs, manufactures and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets. Carpenters and woodworkers have come to depend on and trust PORTER-CABLE to help them do everything from putting the finishing touches on crown moulding to creating heirloom quality furniture to last a lifetime.
Additional Porter Cable Links
This Porter Cable item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Porter Cable 891
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 891 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Porter Cable products with over 400 warehouses across the country.