2-1/4 HP Multi-Base Router Kit with 12 Amp Motor and GRIPVAC Attachment for 1/4" and 1/2" Shanks
Get jobs done quickly and easily with this 2-1/4 horsepower multi-base router kit. Durability means you can get years of use with only minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do it yourselfer.
- Soft-starting, 12 Amp motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the toughest applications
- Variable-speed control feature (10,000 - 23,000 rpm) enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Release the motor, adjust bit height, and clamp the motor from above the router table with 3/16" hex socket (sold separately) or model # 75301 kit (sold separately). GripVac™ base only
- GripVac™ handle and plunge base both offer through-the-column dust collection for efficient chip removal and improved bit and cut-line visibility
- Plunge base features machined brass bushings and steel guide rods for a smooth, controlled plunge stroke
- Depth rod with 6-position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- GripVac™ handle provides enhanced router control and integrated dust collection for efficient chip removal and improved bit visibility
- Dual-position switch allows user to cut power while maintaining control of the router
- Overmolded grips for greater comfort in extended use
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Durable latch lever enables quick and simple coarse depth adjustments and motor release for transition between bases
- Rack and pinion adjustment provides fine depth settings to 1/128" (fixed base only)
- Clear Lexan® sub-base provides improved durability and bit visibility
- Sub-base centering gauge ensures router bit concentricity
- Flat side on plunge base allows user to work in tighter spaces and provides a straight reference point
- Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
- Motor transitions quickly between GripVac™ base (included), plunge base (included), and traditional spiral down bases (690 series)
- Router Motor
- Fixed Base
- Plunge Base
- GripVac™ handle
- 1/4" & 1/2" collets
- Sub-Base Centering Gauge
- Collet wrench
- Carrying case
- Operating manual
- Power: 120V AC, 60 Hz
- HP: 2-1/4 HP
- Amps: 12 Amps
- No Load Speed: 10,000 - 23,000 rpm
- Motor Diameter: 3-1/2 "
- Collets: 1/4" & 1/2"
- Base: Round (Fixed) and Round with one flat side (Plunge)
- Length: 9 "
- Width: 6 "
- Height: Fixed-At Zero: 9.9"; Tallest: 11.1"; Plunge-At Zero: 10"; Tallest 12.2 "
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
After more than 100 years, PORTER-CABLE has clearly earned its place as one of the most trusted names in power tools today. PORTER-CABLE is a brand with a proud history of innovation and has brought many firsts to the power tool industry. The company designs, manufactures and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets. Carpenters and woodworkers have come to depend on and trust PORTER-CABLE to help them do everything from putting the finishing touches on crown moulding to creating heirloom quality furniture to last a lifetime.
Additional Porter Cable Links
Our SKU: Porter Cable 894PK
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Porter Cable 894PK
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Porter Cable 894PK Product Specifications
|Collet Capacity||0.25, 0.5|
|Collet Diameter||1/2", 1/4"|
|Depth Stop||6 Position Stop Turret|
|Dust Sealed Switch||No|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Motor RPM Max||23000|
|Motor RPM Min||10000|
|No Load RPM||10000, 23000|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.