5" Variable-Speed Random Orbit Sander with 4.5 Amp Motor
Get jobs done quickly and easily with this random orbit sander. Durability means you can get years of use with only minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do it yourselfer.
- 4.5 Amp, AC only
- Electronic variable-speed dial 2,500-6,800 OPM
- Random orbit, swirl-free sanding/polishing action
- Includes 5" proprietary counter balance for use with 5" sanding/polishing pad
- Accepts 5/16 - 24 spindle thread accessories
- Features two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control
- Compact lightweight design - 7 lbs
- 100% ball and roller bearing construction
- 5", 5 hole H&L pad
- Dust collection hood
- 10' Dust collection hose
- 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" hose adaptor
- Sanding disc
- Side handle
- Carrying bag
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Amps: 4.5 Amps
- Orbits/Min: 2,500-6,800 opm
- Pad: 5", 5 hole
- Abrasive Type: Hook & Loop
- Length: 11 "
- Width: 10 "
- Height: 6 "
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 16.75 lbs
After more than 100 years, PORTER-CABLE has clearly earned its place as one of the most trusted names in power tools today. PORTER-CABLE is a brand with a proud history of innovation and has brought many firsts to the power tool industry. The company designs, manufactures and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets. Carpenters and woodworkers have come to depend on and trust PORTER-CABLE to help them do everything from putting the finishing touches on crown moulding to creating heirloom quality furniture to last a lifetime.
Additional Porter Cable Links
Our SKU: Porter Cable 97455
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Porter Cable 97455
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Porter Cable 97455 Product Specifications
|Dust Sealed Switch||No|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|No Load OPM||6800|
|No Load RPM||2500, 6800|