2" Flooring Cleat Nailer with 100 Cleat Capacity and 70 - 100 PSI
Get jobs done quickly and easily with this 2" flooring cleat nailer with 100 cleat capacity. Durability means you can get years of use with only minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do it yourselfer.
- Drives "L" shape cleat nails from 1-1/2" to 2"
- Pneumatic driving action consistently drives fastener for better finished installation
- Unit comes fully assembled and ready for use right out of the box
- Strong, lightweight, die-cast aluminum housing
- Non-marring base allows user to drive fastener close to wall
- Better balance for stability - tool sits upright for smoother floor installation
- Rear-load gravity feed magazine with bypass pusher
- Air fitting is angled so hose does not interfere with magazine or operator
- Ergonomic design with longer handle for easier use
- Special hardened driver blade for longer life
- Provides better holding power while allowing the floor to contract and expand
- Cleat Nailer
- 1/4" air fitting with dust cover
- Magazine Capacity: 100 cleats
- Firing Modes: Trigger & Strike cap
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 100 psi
- Fastener Type: "L" Shape Cleats
- Fastener Range: 1-1/2" to 2"
- Height: 20.5 "
- Length: 17.5 "
- Weight: 11.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs
After more than 100 years, PORTER-CABLE has clearly earned its place as one of the most trusted names in power tools today. PORTER-CABLE is a brand with a proud history of innovation and has brought many firsts to the power tool industry. The company designs, manufactures and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets. Carpenters and woodworkers have come to depend on and trust PORTER-CABLE to help them do everything from putting the finishing touches on crown moulding to creating heirloom quality furniture to last a lifetime.
Additional Porter Cable Links
Our SKU: Porter Cable FCN200
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Porter Cable FCN200
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Porter Cable FCN200 Product Specifications
|Jam Clearing||Tool Free|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Operating Pressure||100, 70|
|PSI||100, 70, 80, 90|
|Soft Grip Handle||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.