1" - 2-1/2" 16 Gauge Finish Nailer Kit with Maintenance Free Motor
Get jobs done quickly and easily with this 16 gauge finish nailer kit. Durability means you can get years of use with only minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do it yourselfer.
- Maintenance-free motor designed to deliver long life
- Internal piston catch for consistent max power on every shot
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Drives 16 ga. "FN" style finish nails from 1" to 2-1/2" length
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust channels contaminants away from the user
- Removable non-marring nose tip
- Contact safety located behind driver guide for better visibility
- Adjustable belt hook
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort
- Special hardened driver blade
- Strong, lightweight, die-cast aluminum housing
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
- Firing Modes: Sequential Fire
- Jam Clearance: Front Opening Quick Release Nose
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Fastener Type: 16 ga. Finish Nails
- Fastener Range: 1" to 2-1/2"
- Length: 11.8 "
- Height: 10.6 "
- Weight: 3.85 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 10.07 lbs
After more than 100 years, PORTER-CABLE has clearly earned its place as one of the most trusted names in power tools today. PORTER-CABLE is a brand with a proud history of innovation and has brought many firsts to the power tool industry. The company designs, manufactures and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets. Carpenters and woodworkers have come to depend on and trust PORTER-CABLE to help them do everything from putting the finishing touches on crown moulding to creating heirloom quality furniture to last a lifetime.
Additional Porter Cable Links
Our SKU: Porter Cable FN250C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Porter Cable FN250C
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Porter Cable FN250C Product Specifications
|Jam Clearing||Tool Free|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Operating Pressure||120, 70|
|PSI||100, 110, 120, 70, 80, 90|
|Soft Grip Handle||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.