1" Pin Nailer Kit with 170 Pin Capacity and 60 - 100 PSI for 23 Gauge Pins
Get jobs done quickly and easily with this 1" pin nailer kit. Durability means you can get years of use with only minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do it yourselfer.
- Uses 23 ga. micro pin nails from 1/2" to 1" long similar to Senco® models
- Tool automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths for easier loading and less problems with pins out of spec
- Convenient bottom-load magazine holds 170 micro pin nails
- Dual trigger feature
- Low nail reload indicator
- Rubber comfort grip on tool handle
- Rear exhaust port channels air and tool oil/condensation away from user
- Pin Nailer
- Sample 23 ga. pin nails
- 1/4" air fitting with dust cover
- Carrying case
- Magazine Capacity: 170 pins
- Firing Modes: Dual trigger feature
- Operating Pressure: 60-100 psi
- Fastener Type: 23 ga. Pin Nails
- Fastener Range: 1/2" to 1"
- Height: 6.25 "
- Length: 9 "
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 4.14 lbs
After more than 100 years, PORTER-CABLE has clearly earned its place as one of the most trusted names in power tools today. PORTER-CABLE is a brand with a proud history of innovation and has brought many firsts to the power tool industry. The company designs, manufactures and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets. Carpenters and woodworkers have come to depend on and trust PORTER-CABLE to help them do everything from putting the finishing touches on crown moulding to creating heirloom quality furniture to last a lifetime.
Additional Porter Cable Links
Our SKU: Porter Cable PIN100
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Porter Cable PIN100 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Operating Pressure||100, 60|
|PSI||100, 60, 70, 80, 90|
|Soft Grip Handle||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.