Palm Nailer Kit with 4 Nose Tips and Carrying Case for 1-1/4" to 6-1/2" Nails
Get jobs done quickly and easily with this palm nailer kit. Durability means you can get years of use with only minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do it yourselfer.
- Capacity from 1-1/4" to 6-1/2" (3d to 70d)
- Comes with four different nose tips
- "No Mar" finish tip: for finish nail up to 3d
- Magnetic tip: for driving 3d to 16d common nails
- Standard tip: for common nails up to 70d
- Steel hammer kit: for moldings, dowels, automotive body work
- Ergonomic compact design for added comfort
- Depth-of-drive adjustment
- Plenty of power for 6-1/2" nail
- Glove with padded Velcro strap
- Palm nailer
- Magnetic tip
- Non-marring finish tip
- Wide nail tip
- Hammer Head Tip
- 1/4" air fitting with dust cover
- Carrying case
- Firing Modes: Multi Blow-2300 BPM@100psi
- Operating Pressure: 50-120 psi
- Fastener Range: 1-1/4" to 6-1/2"
- Height: 4.5 "
- Length: 5 "
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs
- Carrying case
After more than 100 years, PORTER-CABLE has clearly earned its place as one of the most trusted names in power tools today. PORTER-CABLE is a brand with a proud history of innovation and has brought many firsts to the power tool industry. The company designs, manufactures and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets. Carpenters and woodworkers have come to depend on and trust PORTER-CABLE to help them do everything from putting the finishing touches on crown moulding to creating heirloom quality furniture to last a lifetime.
Additional Porter Cable Links
Our SKU: Porter Cable PN650
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Porter Cable PN650
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Porter Cable PN650 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Operating Pressure||120, 50|
|PSI||100, 110, 120, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90|