3/8" Upholstery Stapler with 185 Staple Capacity and 70 - 120 PSI
Get jobs done quickly and easily with this 3/8" upholstery stapler. Durability means you can get years of use with only minimal wear and tear. A must have for any professional or do it yourselfer.
- Uses standard Senco® "C" Type, 22 ga. 3/8" crown staples from 1/4" to 5/8" long
- Small and lightweight for ease of operation
- 1" nose extension for limited clearance fastening
- Steel top cap for durability
- Rear exhaust port channels air and tool oil/condensation away from user
- Driver guide moves back with magazine, allowing jams to be easily cleared when magazine is open
- Convenient bottom-load magazine holds 185 staples
- Staple Gun
- 1/4" air fitting with dust cover
- Magazine Capacity: 185 Staples
- Firing Modes: Trigger
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Fastener Type: 22 ga. 3/8" Crown Staple
- Fastener Range: 1/4" to 5/8" leg "
- Height: 6 "
- Length: 9 "
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 2.725 lbs
After more than 100 years, PORTER-CABLE has clearly earned its place as one of the most trusted names in power tools today. PORTER-CABLE is a brand with a proud history of innovation and has brought many firsts to the power tool industry. The company designs, manufactures and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets. Carpenters and woodworkers have come to depend on and trust PORTER-CABLE to help them do everything from putting the finishing touches on crown moulding to creating heirloom quality furniture to last a lifetime.
Additional Porter Cable Links
Our SKU: Porter Cable US58
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Porter Cable US58
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Porter Cable US58 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Operating Pressure||120, 70|
|PSI||100, 110, 120, 70, 80, 90|
|Soft Grip Handle||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.