24 Piece Gearless Ratcheting Driver & Bit Set
Powerbuilt is the premier tool and equipment brand marketed by Alltrade Inc for the American and world-wide market. The Powerbuilt product line has been painstakingly developed and refined by Alltrade's R & D Special product development teams, to ensure each and every product meets or exceeds The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Standard. ANSI is considered to be the governing standards for hand tool fit, finish and performance in the United States market. Powerbuilt hand tools are trusted and used by millions of serious D.I.Y, Trade and Industrial people all around the world everyday.
This smooth and strong gearless ratcheting bit driver is a pleasure to own and use. With a torque rating of 320 in-lbs, you'll give out long before it does. Includes a broad selection of driver bits and a handy storage tray.
Powerbuilt 646516 Features:
- Includes gearless ratcheting bit driver rated to 320 inch/pounds
- Includes 1/4'' dr. socket adapter; slotted bits: 1/8'', 5/32'', 3/16'', 1/4'', 9/32''; Phillips bits: #1, #2, #3,
- Include Torx bits: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-30, T-40; Hex bits 5/32'', 3/16'', 7/32'', 1/4''; square bits #0, #1, #2, #3,
- Includes storage tray
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
Powerbuilt 646516 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 1.75"L x 4.375"W x 13.5"H
- Weight (lbs): 0.89
Additional Powerbuilt Links
Our SKU: Powerbuilt 646516
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Powerbuilt 646516 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.