Piston Ring Compressor Kit
Powerbuilt is the premier tool and equipment brand marketed by Alltrade Inc for the American and world-wide market. The Powerbuilt product line has been painstakingly developed and refined by Alltrade's R & D Special product development teams, to ensure each and every product meets or exceeds The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Standard. ANSI is considered to be the governing standards for hand tool fit, finish and performance in the United States market. Powerbuilt hand tools are trusted and used by millions of serious D.I.Y, Trade and Industrial people all around the world everyday.
Each Powerbuilt Installer Kit includes step-by-step usage instructions and photos showing the tool in use. Instruction sheets are laminated to resist staining and are permanently fastened to the case. All instructions are developed by a professional repair manual writer. Kit 69 tool set is for compressing piston rings for cylinder installation. The set includes six band sizes for multiple applications. Works on piston diameters from 2-7/8-in thru 4-3/8-in.
Powerbuilt 940387 Features:
- Tool set for compressing piston rings fro cylinder installation
- Band sizes by-Inches include: 2-7/8-Inch thru 3-1/8-Inch , 3-1/8-Inch thru 3-3/8-Inch, 3-3/8-Inch thru 3-5/8-Inch, 3-5/8-Inch thru 3-7/8-Inch, 3-7/8-Inch thru 4-1/8-Inch and 4-1/8-Inch thru 4-3/8-Inch
- Band sizes by millimeters include: 73mm thru 79mm, 79mm thru 86mm, 86mm thru 92mm, 92mm thru 98mm, 98mm thru 105mm and 105mm thru 111mm
- Storage case includes usage photos and instructions
- Works on piston diameters from 2-7/8-in thru 4-3/8-in.
Powerbuilt 940387 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 2.75"L x 12.875"W x 10.125"H
- Weight (lbs): 4.15
Additional Powerbuilt Links
Our SKU: Powerbuilt 940387
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Powerbuilt 940387 Product Specifications