Powermate 7,000 Watt Gasoline Portable Generator
- 7,000 watts of power with a surge capacity of 8,750 watts ensures you have reliable power wherever you might be
- 29 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase)
- Covered Under 2 Year Residential Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Warranty
- Compact and mobile power solution
- Protective metal cage
- Outlets: (2x) 5-20R 20A 120V, (1x) L14-30R 30A 120/240V
- Honda GX390 OHV Engine: This single cylinder, overhead valve engine made by Honda is durable and fuel efficient
- Engine Displacement: 389cc
- Engine RPM: 3600 (Revolutions per Minute)
- Covered Under 2 Year Residential and 1 Year Commercial Warranty
- Recoil pull manual start
- Includes Low Oil Alert and Automatic Shutdown
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Mobility: Dual folding handles and 10" Never-Flat wheels make moving this portable generator easy
- Overall Height: 24.3"
- Overall Length: 31.3"
- Overall Width: 20.9"
- Dry Weight: 186 lbs
- Tank Size: 8 Gallons
- Run Time (50% Load): 11.4 Hours
Additional Powermate Links
Our SKU: Powermate PM0497000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Powermate PM0497000*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Generator Power and RequirementsThe reason people are unsatisfied with their generator purchase is usually due to under power. Learn about how to calculate properly so you can tackle any job or power outage.
Inverter or Generator Whats the DifferenceThe main difference between an inverter and generator is the type of power it is putting out. The main difference being the way the power is generated. An inverter provides clean energy much like your home where a generator can surge up or down depending on the load.