3520B 20" X 35" Woodworking Lathe 2HP 1PH or 3PH 230V
The Powermatic 3520B is the third evolution of the time honored lathe with many new and improved features. The 3520B retained all the features of the prior models such as the sliding headstock, electronic variable speed with low and high speed ranges, and the spindle lock. The enhanced features include a digital RPM readout, built in spindle indexing on the head stock, and a re-designed tailstock with internal storage, chrome trimmed handwheels, and a laser etched quill which is self ejecting. The tool rest assembly also has improved locking on a new profile tool rest which can accommodate an optional dust hood assembly that travels with the tool rest. Additional features include a set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison, a two position mount for the optional bed extension, a sliding hammer knockout rod with brass tip, an attached tool caddy and a metal shelf for tool storage.
From a family operated corn mill to a world class leader of industrial woodworking machinery, Powermatic remains the gold standard Since 1921.
Powermatic 1352001 Features:
- Stainless steel guide tubes with eight guide roller assemblies provide smooth carriage glide
- Spindle lock and built in spindle indexing on the headstock
- Set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison
- Re-designed tool rest geometry allows for better chisel movement along the tool rest
- Laser etched quill is self ejecting
- Two position mount for the optional bed extension
- Optional dust assembly that travels with the tool rest
- Brass tipped knockout bar concentrates the action in the sliding handle; the brass tip will not damage drive centers
- Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, etc.
- Tailstock has internal storage for additional accessories
- Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomic for a comfortable feel
- 2HP motor
- Safety shield
- 3" face plate and face plate wrench
- 14" tool rest
- Multiple ball-bearing live center
- Brass tipped knockout rod
- Drive center
- Spindle lock
Powermatic 1352001 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 27"
- Width: 17"
- Length: 40"
- Product weight: 290 lbs
- Distance between centers: 34-1/2"
- Swing over tool rest base: 16"
Additional Powermatic Links
Our SKU: Powermatic 1352001
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Powermatic 1352001
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Swing Over Bed (in.)||20|