60C 8" Jointer 2HP 1PH 230V Magnetic Switch
This 8-inch jointer meets the demand for accuracy while combining unique, user-friendly functions. The infeed table lever can be used to rapidly position table height, then the handle rotated for fine-adjustment of cut depth. Fence tilting is accomplished by a worm gear system, smoothly operated by a simple handwheel. The tables provide 73" long extended support. A non-mar insert in the fence protects the table from scratches during adjustments. The jointer is available with a three knife cutterhead, or a helical cutterhead with four-sided knife inserts. The operating switch is high mounted for easy reach, and the push blocks have a magnetic base store them on any metallic surface for instant access.
From a family operated corn mill to a world class leader of industrial woodworking machinery, Powermatic remains the gold standard Since 1921.
Powermatic 1610084K Features:
- Helical cutterhead with four-sided inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and a superior finish
- Extra long tables are mounted on dovetailed ways, for extended workpiece support
- Adjustment lever offers quick infeed table positioning and fine-tuning of cut depth
- High mount switch for operator convenience
- Handwheel operated worm gear system for smooth fence tilting
- Magnetic push blocks can be stored on the machine within constant reach
- Non-mar fence insert protects table surface
- Large extension rest on infeed table for rabbeting
Powermatic 1610084K Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 13"
- Width: 24"
- Length: 55"
- Product weight: 209 lbs
- Table height from floor: 32"
- Table height: 32"
- Dust port outside diameter: 4"
- Dust collection minimum cfm required: yes
- Motor hp: 1
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Spindle speed: 400 - 3,000 rpm
- Swing: 18"
Additional Powermatic Links
Our SKU: Powermatic 1610084K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Powermatic 1610084K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|