PF-41 Power Feeder 1HP 1PH 115V 4-Speed 4 Wheel
These rugged, heavy-duty stock feeders feature continuous-duty motors that transfer power from the gear box to the feed roller through the roller chain and sprockets, providing superior positive feeding for all types of materials. The fully adjustable support columns feature moveable universal joints and heavy locking mechanisms that lock the feeder in horizontal, vertical, or angle feed positions. Solid cast iron construction of bodies, bases and universal joints provide stability with vibration-free feeding. The smart roller system provides money-saving wheel changes by allowing the replacement of the tire only, not the complete assembly as on other units.
From a family operated corn mill to a world class leader of industrial woodworking machinery, Powermatic remains the gold standard Since 1921.
Powermatic 1790812K Features:
- TurboCone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
- Support column is fully adjustable for horizontal, vertical or angled feeder position
- Feeder body, column base and joints are cast iron for heavy-duty operation
- Rollers can be changed out easily and quickly
Powermatic 1790812K Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 16"
- Width: 11.6"
- Length: 21.6"
- Product weight: 170 lbs
- Column diameter: 2.28"
- Feed rate: variable
- Number of speeds: 4 speeds
- Range of speeds: 13, 36, 43, 108 fpm
- Movement - vertical: 9.83"
- Movement - horizontal: 18.07"
- Rollers: 4-3/4" x 2-1/4"
- Distance between rollers - center to center: 5.23 - 5.93 - 5.00"
- Maximum height of rollers parallel to tabletop: 8.45"
- Rotation: forward/reverse
Additional Powermatic Links
Our SKU: Powermatic 1790812K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Powermatic 1790812K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|