WB-25 25" Wide Belt Sander 15HP 3PH 230/460V Variable Speed with DRO
The Powermatic 25" wide belt sander delivers the utmost performance in measurement and sanding, creating a flawless finish every time. The sander has centralized controls which allow the user to access all the needed buttons on one simple panel for more convenience. The variable speed feed belt allows the user to accurately dial in the exact feed speed to best suit each project and work environment. The sander also features a special digital readout control. This element is especially helpful because it will show the exact thickness of the finished piece or will allow the user to preset exactly what thickness they would prefer the finished piece to be. The sander also includes a unique measuring device, the auto thicknesser, that will capture the piece of wood to give the user an exact measurement of the starting thickness. The Powermatic 25" wide belt sander has an air-eye system which controls the oscillation for the 25" x 75" sanding belt. This prevents the belt from running off the end of the drums and uses the sanding surface in a more uniform manner. This also ensures sanding lines will not be left on the work piece. The sander also has a powerful three motor system for maximum performance. The first motor system allows for maximum horsepower to feed the drive drums. A second, smaller motor, directly powers the VS feed belt and a third, smaller motor, powers the feed table up and down to the desired thickness automatically and with ease. For safety, the wb-25 sander has a disc brake, which slows the machine quickly and stops it instantly in the event of an emergency.
From a family operated corn mill to a world class leader of industrial woodworking machinery, Powermatic remains the gold standard Since 1921.
Powermatic 1790825 Features:
- The auto thicknesser will capture the piece of wood to give the user the exact starting thickness
- The variable speed feed belt allows you to accurately dial in the exact feed speed to best suit your project
- Digital readout will show the user the exact thickness of the finished piece, or will allow you to preset exactly the thickness you prefer for the finished piece
- The disc brake slows the machine quickly and will activate immediately to stop machine in an emergency
- The electric eye system controls the sanding belt oscillation to prevent the belt from running off the ends of the drums, as well as use the sanding surface more uniformly without leaving sanding lines on the workpiece
- The three motor system allows for maximum horsepower to independently power the drive drums, the variable speed feed belt, and the feed table
- 2 sanding belts, 100 and 180 grit
- Graphite platen
- Tool box
Powermatic 1790825 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 43"
- Width: 24"
- Length: 60"
- Product weight: 1,376 lbs
- Table height from floor: 31-3/8"
- Table height: 31-3/8 to 37-3/8"
- Dust port outside diameter: 5"
- Dust collection minimum cfm required: 800 cu.ft./min
- Belt speed: 2,625 sfpm
- Working width: 25"
- Working height: 6"
- Feed rate: 15 - 49 fpm
- Air supply required: 80 psi
- Main drive motor power: 15 hp
- Main drive motor voltage: 230 / 460v
- Main drive motor phase: 3 ph
- Feed motor power: 1 hp
- Feed motor phase: 3 ph
- Table lift motor power: 1/4 hp
- Belt size (W x L): 25" x 75"
Additional Powermatic Links
Our SKU: Powermatic 1790825
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Powermatic 1790825
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|