15S 15" Planer 3HP 1PH 230V with Spiral Cutterhead and DRO
The spiral cutterhead on this planer provides smoother cutting and a finer finish than conventional knives. Three v-belts transfer maximum power from the 3HP motor to the cutterhead. Your workpiece will get substantial support from the precision ground cast iron table and two large extension wings. A digital readout both in inch and metric offers precise positioning of the table and varying methods of measuring your cuts. The 4" dust port angles the collection hose away from the work area. Stock return rollers atop the machine speed repetitive cuts. The serrated steel infeed and smooth steel outfeed roller allow for 1/8" maximum depth of cut and trouble-free operation. A 2-speed gearbox features an automatic chain tensioner. The one-piece welded steel stand has built-in lockable casters for easy movement around the shop.
From a family operated corn mill to a world class leader of industrial woodworking machinery, Powermatic remains the gold standard Since 1921.
Powermatic 1791210 Features:
- Spiraled stagger tooth to break up chips for dust collection
- Powerful 3HP motor controlled with a magnetic switch for safety
- Three v-belts transfer maximum power to the cutterhead
- Digital readout ensures accurate table positioning
- Large cast iron handwheel positions table quickly and easily
- Serrated steel infeed roller and smooth steel outfeed roller allow for 1/8" maximum depth of cut
- Large, precision ground cast iron table and extensions provide maximum workpiece support
- Two-speed gearbox features automatic chain tensioner
- One-piece welded steel stand has built-in lockable casters
- Steel top-mounted return rollers speed repetitive cuts
- Angled dust chute with 4" port positions collection hose away from the work area while providing efficient chip and dust collection
- Table locks firmly in place, preventing movement during cutting
- Standard equipment:
- 3HP motor with magnetic controls
- Spiral cutterhead with three flexible steel knives
- 4" diameter dust port
- Cast iron extension tables
- Closed stand with built-in casters
- Digital readout
Powermatic 1791210 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 51"
- Width: 34"
- Length: 28"
- Product weight: 423 lbs
- Motor hp: 5
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Prewired voltage: 230v/460v
- Cutterhead speed: 4,500 rpm
- Maximum planing thickness: 6-1/8"
Additional Powermatic Links
Our SKU: Powermatic 1791210
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Powermatic 1791210
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|